Admission Process :
- Online Admission Application Form
- Certificate Of Medical Fitness
- Withdrawal Of Admission Form
METHOD OF SELECTION
1. A written examination will be conducted in English, which include question on English, General knowledge and current events.
2. Personal interview will be taken by the Members appointed by the Management.
N.B.: Above examination and interview will be held at Training Center or at a place as decided by the management.
3. Selected candidates must report to the Principal on the day of admission by paying the fees in full. No part payment will be accepted. Registration of candidates will be done on 1st come 1st serve basis. In case of failure, candidate on waiting list will be registered immediately, after which no correspondence will be entertained.
4. Candidate must come prepared to pay the fees and join (register the name) the course within specified period if selected.
5. Fees payable-(As stipulated by Fees Regulating Authority, Mumbai.)
A. Tution fees are payable for every Academic year.
B. Hostel charges and Mess charges are decided by the management. (If applied)
C. Tution fees hostel charges and Mess Charges are payable in full at the beginning of each Academic year. (Within 2 months)
D. In addition student must bring additional money to buy text books, uniform, stationary, traveling to village, mental hospital and other expenditure at the time of admission.
E. Examination fees as fixed by the Maharashtra Nursing Council & Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik
F. Student Nurses Association (S.N.A.) fees as fixed by the Trained Nurses Association of India, plus Rs.500/- per year (Amount is subjected to change) extra for curricular activities, attending conferences by the office bearers of S.N.A. and delegates selected by the students.
H. If admission is cancelled for any reason after 2 months of admission full course fees is necessary to get the document. No refund will be made.
PROCESS OF SUBMITTING THE FORM:
No admission form will be considered unless it is accompanied with the following certificates (Original certificates)
1. Original & Photo stat copies
2. School/ college leaving certificates.
3. Mark sheet (Xth & XIIth) and passing certificates of Xth & XIIth standards.
4. Birth certificate duly certified by Municipal cooperation Zillha Parishad, Government Agencies.
5. Cast certificates and Creamy layer / Non creamy layer certificates.
6. Income certificate.
7. Caste Validity certificate.
8. Five passport size photographs duly (recent) signed by candidates.
9. Medical/ physical fitness certificates.
10. Character certificates from two persons.
11. No objection certificate" on stamp paper duly signed by father / husband / guardian.
12. School/College certificates stating attempts and gap taken by the candidate for passing qualifying examination (only for failures).
13. Aadhar Card
14. Submission of the completely filled up application forms along with all documents must be done on or before date of admission.
15. Additional Documents for PBBSC Students
TERMINATION OF TRAINING :
The training of any student may be terminated by the authorities-
1. If student is found guilty of any misconduct or misbehavior or breach of rules, tampering of any documents.
2. Any act prejudicial to the moral code.
3. Poor health of student or becoming pregnant during training period.
4. Incompetent in study or fails in first Unit examination or fails in council Examination as prescribed by the council.
5. No student is allowed to marry during training: however, the Management only may consider exceptional cases.