MISSION, VISION, VALUES, AIM & OBJECTIVES
- Quality care through professional education.
- Quality patient care through professional nursing education.
- Prepare highest qualified nursing professionals to meet individual, families and communities needs.
Our vision is to enhance current status and services and influence further progressive growth and development.
Discipline, Respect, Honesty, Responsibility, Devotion, Accountability, Service, Perseverance.
The aim of the faculty is to provide responsible, accountable and competent nurses for promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services wherever and whenever necessary and nurses who strives for professional development by actively participating in nursing research and developing body of knowledge.
On completion of Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing degree programme the graduates will be able to :
- Assess health status, identify nursing needs, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for patients/ clients that contribute to health of individuals, families and communities.
- Demonstrate competency in techniques of nursing based on concepts and Principles from selected areas of nursing, physical, biological and behavioral Sciences.
- Participate as members of health team in the promotive, preventive, curative and Restorative health care delivery system of the country.
- Demonstrate skills in communication and interpersonal relationship.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and decision – making abilities in various Situations.
- Demonstrate skills in teaching to individuals and groups in community health settings.
- Demonstrate managerial skills in community health settings.
- Practice ethical values in their personal and professional life.
- Participate in research activities and utilize research findings in improving nursing Practice.
- Recognize the needs for continued learning for their personal and professional development.